Service First of Northern California (SFNC) is a 501(c)(3) Non-profit Public Benefit Corporation that serves as an umbrella organization and operates ten (10) community based programs. The "Service" focuses on the neediest individuals in the community. They provide supportive services to individuals that are developmentally disabled, mentally ill, physically disabled, homeless Veterans, Social Security beneficiaries, and those struggling with addiction.
- Representative Payee Services in Modesto and Stockton
- Supportive Living Services for developmentally disabled consumers. Services are designed according to each consumer’s individual need and offered in Modesto and Stockton.
- The Ticket to Work Program is a voluntary program offered in Modesto and Stockton that allows Social Security beneficiaries to accept employment with the guarantee of maintaining medical services.
- Aquatic Therapy and Wellness Program is to help patients/clients with disabilities, injuries and/or illnesses to decrease pain and increase activities of daily living.
- “Options” Learning Center is an Adult Day Program serving VMRC consumers, is designed to improve the lives of the developmentally disabled.
- The Outpatient Drug Treatment Program is a State Medi-Cal certified program. In addition to treatment services, SFNC has a Parole/Probation Re-Entry Program and a DUI Program. Two locations are available.
- Service First Transportation Services is comprised of a fleet of three modified vans, all with wheelchair lifts, to accommodate wheelchair-bound passengers.
- SFNC’s Winslow Village Apartments, a 40-unit complex, is an affordable housing tax credit project. It is a designated complex for disabled adults, living independently, with support services.
- SFNC provides support services at Mayfair Apartments, a 43-unit complex, and Madison Arches Apartments, a 23-unit complex.
- SFNC participates in the Neighborhood Stabilization Program, a HUD project. Non-profit agencies purchase foreclosures, rehabilitate and re-sell the homes to income-eligible families.