Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin

Volunteer Income Tax Assistance (VITA) Program

(209) 483-4190 (VITA Specialist)
(209) 466-3428

San Joaquin County residents earning less than $58,000 annually.


Community Partnership for Families of San Joaquin VITA program provides free tax preparation to individuals and families. They partner with the Internal Revenue Service to prepare and file basic tax returns in communities across San Joaquin County. In general, you qualify for this service if you earn $57,000 annually or less. They also process back taxes and support ITIN applications.

Please call for appointments.


Villa Monterey Family Resource Center
4707 Kentield Road, Suite C
Stockton, CA 95207
209.644.8605 (VITA)

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Diamond Cove II Family Resource Center
5506 Tam O’ Shanter Drive
Stockton, CA 95210
209.373.2481 (VITA)

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Lodi Family Resource Center at CHD WorkNet Center
631 East Oak Street
Lodi, CA 95240
209.269.8262 (VITA)

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.

Tracy Family Resource Center

35 E. 10th Street, STE A.

Tracy, CA 95376

209.269.8262 (VITA)

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m

Dorothy L. Jones/CUFF Family Resource Center
2044 Fair Street
Stockton, CA 95210
209.444.5555 (VITA)

Monday - Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Tuesday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.

Taylor Elementary
1101 Lever Blvd.
Stockton, CA 95206
209.244.4562 (VITA)

If applicable, please bring the below listed items with you to your scheduled appointment:

  • Social Security Card(s) or ITIN
  • Driver’s License(s) or Picture ID
  • Dependent’s Social Security Card & Date of Birth
  • Wage Statements- Form W-2
  • Pension or Retirement Income- Form 1099-R
  • Interest & Dividend Income-Form
  • 1099-INT/Form 1099-DIV
  • Social Security Income- Form SSA-1099
  • Unemployment Income- Form 1099-G
  • Lottery/Gambling Winnings- Form W-2G
  • Self Employment of $5,000 or less- Form 1099 Misc.
  • Child Care Expenses & Provider’s Information
  • Medical Expenses
  • Tuition Payments- Form(s) 1098-T
  • Record of Purchase or Sale of Residence
  • Mortgage Interested Paid- Form 1098
  • Last Years Property Tax Bill(s)
  • Renters Information
  • Gambling Losses
  • IRA Contributions
  • Alimony Paid or Received, Spouses Name & Social Security Number
  • Cash & Non Cash Charitable Donations
  • If your filing a joint return, both you & your spouse need to be present to sign the return
  • If you choose direct deposit, bring your bank routing & account number or a voided check
  • A copy of last year’s tax return
Varies by location.
Filed Under