Comprehensive Primary and Preventive Care Program provides health care to people of all ages. Discounts are available based on income for patients without insurance or Medi-Cal. Many services are available at no-cost for families that qualify.
- HIV testing
- Prenatal care
- Health Education
- Family Planning
- Nutrition Counseling
- General medical care
- Women’s health care
- Blood pressure screenings
- Early intervention program
- Comprehensive Prenatal Services Program
- Infant and childhood physicals and immunizations
- Case management and assistance with eligibility for programs such as Medi-Cal and Covered California enrollment assistance is available to all clients.
- Channel Medical Center, 701 East Channel Street, Stockton (209) 944-4700
- Community Medical Center, Hammer, 1721 East Hammer Lane, Stockton (209) 751-5200
- Community Medical Center, Mariposa, 2003 East Mariposa Road, Stockton (209) 751-1900
- Tracy Family Practice, 730 North Central Avenue, Tracy (209) 820-1500
- King Family Center Health Clinic, 2640 East Lafayette Street, Stockton (209) 933-7232
- Lawrence Family Center and Clinic, 721 Calaveras Street, Lodi (209) 331-8019
- Woodbridge Medical Group, 2401 West Turner Road, Lodi (209) 370-1700
- Community Medical Center, Manteca, 200 Cottage Avenue, Manteca (209) 624-5800
Clinic hours: Monday through Thursday 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Friday 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m., Saturday 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Clinic hours may vary, please call first.