Women, Infants and Children (WIC) - Lodi Clinic is a special supplemental nutrition program that helps families get healthy food.
- Practical nutrition information and everyday healthy living tips for you and your family. Please visit their Nutrition Education page.
- Nutrition experts who specialize in nutrition for mothers and their children.
- Support and information about breastfeeding your baby, including access to breastfeeding experts. Please visit their Breastfeeding page.
- Help in finding health care and other valuable community services. Please visit their Resources page.
- Special checks to buy healthy foods – such as fruits and vegetables, whole grains, milk, eggs, bread, cereal, juice, peanut butter, soy milk, tofu and more!