Applied Behavior Consultants (ABC), Inc. is an Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) agency dedicated to providing the most up-to-date empirically sound interventions in the treatment of Autism Spectrum Disorders (ASD) and other related behavioral disorders/disabilities.
- Applied Behavior Analysis is a science evidence-based treatment that has been well cited in over three thousand peer reviewed journal articles on its clinical effectiveness in treating a variety of neurological, behavioral and mental disorders such as autism, Asperger’s, ADHD, OCD, Tourette’s, ODD and anxiety.
- Their commitment in the delivery of services is to act with compassion, work from a team approach, and provide what is in the self-interest of every individual and family they serve. They believe they can best serve this mission by operating within the theoretical practices of Applied Behavior Analysis (ABA) derived from the philosophy of “Behaviorism.”
- Their clinical team consists of qualified professionals with Board Certified Behavior Analysts (BCBA’s/BCBA-D’s) and Associates (BCaBA’s) who serve as consultants and senior consultants on all client intervention programs. ABC adheres to a clinical supervision structure consisting of an executive clinical/administrative team to ensure quality control of ABA treatment provided across clients. All of their staff receive extensive training and support working as part of a team with regularly scheduled supervision and continuing education.
ABC offers the following services:
- Center Based Services - This is a one-on-one ABA program for children between the ages of 18 months and up with a diagnosis of autism or ASD.
- In-home Services - This program is for a child with autism or ASD between the ages of 24 months and 6 years of age. The overall goal is to prepare for integration into school.
- Community-Based Services - ABC offers behavioral services to parents, Community Care Facilities (CCF), and schools.