Aegis Treatment Centers - Healthy Connections is a medication-assisted treatment center where full support for recovery is offered. For over 50 years, this has been the medical standard of care for opioid use disorder.
- Medication-assisted treatment combines medication and therapy under the supervision of a medical doctor.
- They use buprenorphine (Suboxone™) and methadone to help patients get over cravings and withdrawal from not using.
- Both personal therapy and group counseling are employed to help with recovery and understanding addiction. They will help you gain the skills and self-assurance to lead a drug-free life.
- They take the time to answer everything for clients and their families. Education is provided every step of the way.
- They have a team including medical doctors, nurses, therapists and counselors.
- They value their patients and can customize a personal treatment. Please contact their office to determine best path.