Pregnancy Resource Center of Tracy provides support to expectant mothers and their families by offering referrals to community agencies for needed services and prenatal care. Teen and first time moms childbirth and parenting classes are provided to better understand the development and basic needs of babies.
- Free pregnancy tests (Accurate, quality
tests are used)
- Information on Pregnancy
- Abortion alternatives
- Post-abortion support services
- Maternity clothing
- Infant clothing and supplies
- Teen and first time moms childbirth classes (Classes held the 1st Tuesday of each month. You must call to reserve your space)
- Teen and first time moms parenting classes (Classes held the 3rd Tuesday of each month. You must call to reserve your space)
- Pregnancy verification
- Limited OB ultrasound
- Counseling and education on:
- The Importance of early prenatal care
- Healthy nutrition
The above Medical Clinic Services are available by appointment.
- Medical care
- Financial assistance
- Alternative living accommodations
All services are confidential.