International Rescue Committee is hosting a Free Citizenship workshop at CPFSJ's Tracy Family Resource Center.
Register By Phone: (209) 250-9251 or Register By Email: Monica.Contreras@Rescue.org
Documents To Bring:
1. Green Card, Social Security and ID card.
2. List of employment history and addresses for the past 5 years.
3. List of all the trips taken outside the United States in the past 5 years (with corresponding
4. List of all children, including date of birth and their current address.
5. If you have ever been arrested or detained, please get certificates of disposition from the courts
6. For USCIS fee waivers: Copy of Notice of Action (food stamps or cash aid), or proof of income
(most recent Tax Income Returns and check stub), or SSI income verification letter, etc.