Creative Child Care, Inc. (CCCI) operates child care and learning centers in Stockton, Manteca, Lathrop, Tracy and Banta. Each center offers low child adult ratios and an active learning environment enhanced through Learning Centers. Classroom "Learning Centers" include age and developmentally appropriate activities strategically created to challenge and stimulate growth in each child at his/her particular level. Creative Child Care, Inc. provides year-round before and after school programs and serves children when school is not in session. This program is offered at the following sites:
TEAM CHARTER SCHOOL: 600 EAST MARKET ST STOCKTON 95206 (209) 462-2282
CCCI participates in the United States Department of Agriculture’s (USDA) Child and Adult Care Food Program in order to ensure balanced, healthy food service to each age group served within our programs. For families for whom a smaller, home-like setting better suits their needs, CCCI is very proud to offer subsidized child care anddevelopment services within our high quality Family Child Care Network (FCCN) of Providers.
CCCI also offers expanded services and program
enrichment to the children and families they serve as a result of community
partnerships. Some of these include:
- Enhanced social services to Early/Head Start eligible families enrolled in full-day CCCI classrooms.
- Part-day infant/toddler early care and education services to parenting teens attending classes as part of Stockton Unified School District’s Cal-Safe Program at the Stockton School for Adults.
- Support services for kinship providers---those raising children who are not their own---in the 95206 area.
- Advocacy for children and families through membership in organizations such as the California Child Development Administrators Association (CCDAA) and the Professional Association for Childhood Education (PACE).
- Accreditation of multiple centers by the National Association for the Education of Young Children (NAEYC).
- Ongoing infant/toddler staff training and certification through the Program for Infant and Toddler Caregivers (PITC).
- Resource and referral services to faculty, staff, and students of the University of the Pacific (UOP) through the Pacific Child Care Referral Program.
- Part-day State-funded Preschool as well as Preschool For All classes funded through First 5 San Joaquin located on multiple elementary school campuses throughout Manteca Unified School District (MUSD).
- Enhanced literacy opportunities at multiple sites through the Bring Me a Book Foundation.
Creative Child Care, Inc. serves infants, toddlers, preschoolers and school-age children.